Online Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions:
- These vouchers are of a fixed amount, not a percentage value.
- Vouchers are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used:
- As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific voucher itself:
- each voucher can only be used once; thus the total value of the order should be higher than or equal to the voucher, as remaining credit cannot be redeemed by the same voucher;
- only one voucher or promotional code can be used per order;
- only one voucher can be used on the website per person per promotion/offer;
- a voucher must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
- the value of the voucher will be set off against the total value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- You will receive an email containing a link which will automatically deduct the total voucher value from the total amount at checkout.