How do I place an order?
- Go to the item you would like to purchase.
- Select your size and the quantity using the drop-down box.
- Click “Add to cart” button……… etc.
- Click “View cart” button in order to verify your order.
- When you’re done click “Checkout” or “Proceed to checkout” on the right of the page.
- If you wish to add more items to the basket, click continue shopping and you will be directed back to the homepage where you can choose items from the dropdown navigation bar at the top.
- You may now enter your contact and delivery details on this page.
- Select your method of payment at the bottom of the page and click on “Place order”.
How do I know if an item is in, or out of stock?
Usually an item is in stock when the size appears in the drop-down box.
It does, however, happen that items go out of stock due to popular demand on a particular day. However, you will be notified immediately should an item no longer be available when your order is being processed.
How long does it take for my order to be processed?
Your order will be processed without delay on receipt of your proof of payment sent directly from your bank to firstname.lastname@example.org (this will happen the same day if proof of payment is received between 8am and 5pm Mondays-Fridays).
How long will I wait for my order to arrive?
Once payment has been allocated an order is processed on the same day. The parcel is then packed and shipped from the warehouse within 24 hours of processing. It usually takes 2-5 working days for an order to be delivered to your door.